7-Day Return Policy for all Un-stitched Items
(Stitched items include blouses, petticoats, designer saris and special requests by customers)
If you don't like a sari when it arrives, you can return it to us. You pay the shipping costs. We will refund the cost of the sari to you.
Within 7 days of receiving the sari, you can
- Intimate us via email
- Ship the sari back to iValley iRetail LLP, 56/12 ,Opposite NAS Degree college , Meerut, U.P 250002
- And send a scanned copy of your return shipping receipt to email@example.com
We will issue a refund for the sari price minus any shipping expenses incurred by us- for outward or inward shipping or both- within 7 working days of of receipt of the sari at our warehouse in original condition
Whether you order stitched items or unstitched items with us, Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We want you to be happy each and every time you shop with us. Please do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If an item is damaged during transit
- If there is a manufacturing defect
- If a wrong item is delivered to you by mistake
- If between placing the order and receiving the order, you have changed your mind about your choice.
We will do our utmost to find a satisfactory answer
Please note that the following represent our legal terms and conditions:
Colour & Description
Product details or specifications (for instance weight, colour, hand-work details, size, etc.) quoted with the product displays are only approximate values.
While every effort is made to accurately reproduce colours, there may be minor variations in the colour of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dyeing and differences in the display output due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and capabilities of monitors. A customer must place an order keeping in mind that is there is always a possibility of variation in colour as seen on a computer screen against the actual colour of the outfit received. India Sari House firmly believes that all the customers who order online are aware that colours seen on a monitor will be slightly different as compared to the actual outfits or accessories ordered. It is practically impossible for indiasarihouse.com to replicate the same colours on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a colour in different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor. We wish to clarify and establish that every customer who orders any outfit from indiasarihouse.com is aware of this genuine problem. While ordering on the Internet, we suggest that customers should be extra careful and remember the following
1. Red, maroon and orange are most liable to look a different shade than any other colours. For example, if you photograph or scan a red garment from a digital camera most of the time it will show either as maroon or orange on the computer monitor and vice versa. Though imaging technology has advanced, there is still no foolproof solution available at the moment to this problem.
2.Sometimes green and blue shades also overlap. The same is the case with off-white, white and cream colors.
3.Sea Green color sometimes looks Aqua blue and vice-versa.
4.Some fabrics like raw silk, khadi silk, cotton silk, brocade, and cotton from the south all have a textured effect where we can see the weaving pattern & threads visible in different directions. This is an inherent characteristic of these fabrics and proof of its authenticity. These are not defects. This raw finish is the beauty of these fabrics.
5.Handcrafted, hand dyed, hand printed, hand painted, hand embroidered, hand woven handloom products will always have minor variations with the garment as they are not made by machines. The finish of handicrafts cannot be compared with machine-finished products as this raw finish is the beauty of the handicraft items.
Beads and Sequins Missing or Coming off
We believe that customers who are ordering items with sequins and beaded embroidery are aware that these shiny embellishments have a tendency to come off. Even with the best of handling and care this cannot be avoided. Many times a more than usual amount of sequins beads come off during a strict physical checking of the item at customs while in transit. Sometimes it may happen that you open a box and find some pieces falling on the floor. Or you wear the dress and in a few hours you might lose some of them. Do not over-react: if you look closely at any such dresses / saris worn by others, you will most certainly find pieces missing or coming loose.
Item received in Damaged condition/ Manufacturing defect/ Wrong item
Item Received in Damaged Condition / Manufacturing Defect or Wrong Item If you have received a damaged item or if the item you received was not the item you ordered or if it was misrepresented on our site, please contact us by email us at email@example.com within 24 hours of your receipt of the product. It is important that you save all packing materials as well as the item itself. When you email us, we'll give you instructions on how to proceed. In the case of genuine complaints - We will send you a replacement item by express shipping at the earliest with no extra shipping cost to you
- If the original ordered item is no longer available then we will request you to choose an alternate item and express ship the same to you with no extra shipping cost to you. We will communicate with you about your wishes to make sure you will be happy with the exchange. - If you do not want any alternate item then we will refund you in full or give you a gift card with no deduction whatsoever.
-Or any other amicable resolution as mutually agreed with you. Here Are Some Important & Helpful Guidelines on Returns Always email us first if you have a problem on indiasarihouse.com Always be sure to report your problem within 24 hours of receiving the item in question
- It's very important that you DO NOT send the item back to us until you have our confirmation to do so. Never send back an item without consulting us. Please note that no credit or replacement shall be given on such items.
- If there is any problem associated with your order or package, makes sure that you report about it as soon as possible. Be as specific as possible when describing the problem, as all returned items are examined for defects / variations.
- Always return your items using registered airmail/ courier as advised in our return authorization mail.
- Any shipping costs of sending back to India above what the customer paid for shipping charges while receiving them from India are the responsibility of the customer
- We request you to return your order within 7 working days of confirmation from our end, with original packing & in original condition (please do not send worn, washed, used or altered items). Please ensure that you have included a copy of the invoice that you originally received.
- We will examine the garment you return, figure out what went wrong, and take immediate steps to prevent such problems from recurring in the future.
- As safe delivery to you is our responsibility, in the same way sending back the concerned item safely to us is your responsibility. If something happens in transit and the package doesn't get delivered to us, we cannot help you. So please make sure that you send the package through suggested postal/ airmail/ courier service in our return authorization mail only and forward the details to us and keep the airway bill or postal receipt till it gets delivered to us.
- Please mark the items as defective returns and not for sale on the shipping label and declare a low nominal value.
Dissatisfaction with sizing and styling of stitched items
We believe that our customers understand that even if they get something custom tailored locally, multiple sessions of trial and alterations are needed before the desired fit, pattern & look can be created. If you have time and access to a local stylist/ tailor. We strongly suggest that you buy un-stitched items from us and get them tailored by your personal stylist or boutique If you do not have access to a local stylist/ tailor
- Try to choose the standard size options from our size chart rather that choosing customization option
- If you can, please send us your best fitting garment as a sample we do everything possible that the stitched items shipped to you as per measurements/ sizing submitted by you.
In case you do find that the stitched item received by you is not as per sizing/ measurement submitted by you, please do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the error is ours
- We will do free alterations & modifications. We will bear the shipping charges - Or send free replacement if it is not possible to repair. We will bear shipping charges.
-If an exact replacement is no longer available then we will request you to choose an alternative item from our website. - No refund can be issued under any circumstances.
- We will request the customer, you to ship back the item to us in India for alterations at our cost or arrange a pick it up from your their address and send it back after correction. If it is not possible to correct then we will ship replacement item with no extra cost to you.
If the error is yours
-We will still do free alterations & modifications
-In cases when the original fabric is no longer available, then we may have to use a plain fabric in a matching color for alteration.
-Customer will bear shipping charges both ways, and in very rare cases, cost of the replacement fabric.
Notwithstanding the above or any other such provision, we are under no obligation to accept any returns or provide any replacements or exchange or store credit. We have the sole discretion in deciding whether to accept or reject the return depending on the merit of the case.
Item availability failure
In case of multiple goods being ordered, if the delivery is not possible for certain items, customers will be requested to select alternate items. If no alternate selection is desired by the customer then the money will be promptly refunded against the non-delivered goods or services along with savings in shipping charges.
You changed you mind about an item ordered and want to cancel an order/ return an item
Orders not yet paid for can be cancelled by customers. The moment we receive a customer's payment, we endeavor to process her order in a matter of hours. Therefore, our policy does not allow cancellation of orders- once placed and paid for. In exceptional circumstances, order cancellations or return of items shipped or delivered to the customer may be requested. These requests will will be considered at the sole discretion of India Sari House. Customers will always be required to return, at their own expense, the item via couriers designated by India Sari House. Customers will be requested to select alternate items with charges of dispatch of alternate items being borne by the customers.
Refunds, if any, follow return path for payments. Refunds against payments made by you via credit/ debit cards, are reflected in your monthly credit/ debit card statements. Similarly, refund against payments made by bank transfers will be reflected in your bak statements. All credits to be posted to a customer's credit card account take about 3 to 5 business days to be processed. The corresponding bank of the customers may take about 2 business days to actually post these to the customer's accounts from the date we process the credits. Customers can check these credits in their next monthly statement.
Be Extra Alert when Accepting Parcel from Courier
If the outer packing is damaged or tampered with, do verify the items quality and quantity against the invoice before accepting the package from the courier agency. In case of any discrepancy, either refuse to accept delivery or accept delivery only after putting a suitable remark on the proof of delivery. Also lodge a formal complaint with the local courier agency office so that we may sort the issue out with them.
While we are keen that our customers have an easy and enjoyable shopping experience, keeping in mind the nature of saris/ blouses/ garments, our customers must appreciate that each sari/ blouse/ garment is individually created, crafted.
Your statutory rights are not affected.